Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday June 12

Good morning; Let the sunshine in!

No matter where you go, there you are.
Us, our problems, and our problem thinking.
Running away doesn't solve anything; neither
does sitting on the sidelines. Active participation
has to be the answer.

We're all in a fight for our lives, sometimes
at different points of awareness, acceptance,
preparedness, or responsiveness. We do what
we need to do, we step up, we step out of
self-pity, and we take responsibility.

It ain't nothing but a 'thang'; Just do it!

See a need, fill a need. I know I am a deeply
troubled person who has difficulty being a good
or true friend, so that's an area I need to focus
on improving (or really, developing at all.)
I know I need to be less quick to speak everything
that comes to mind; so responsibility and restraint
become goals. I know I need to get in shape, so what
I put in my mouth and how much I get up off my
ass are real concerns.

Not just thoughts or plans or contemplations;
needs that demand follow-up and action.
This is not a dress rehearsal.

Blessings for all the strength you need this day,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment