Friday, June 25, 2010

Be at ease....

Hi all...

I know that no matter what our take on things, the world can be a lonely 
place when we follow our passions or heart. No one else can know us, 
so learning how to explore and love ourselves becomes all-important.
Loved this reading I found..hope you do, too.

Peace,
Robert

Just for today, I will  give myself a break. While on my break, I will remember
that others are also 'dancing as fast as they can,' and likewise cut breaks.


******************************************************
(excepted from "The Emotion Machine; Existence & Potential" website)

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
- Ayn Rand

All Knowledge Is Self-Knowledge

When we learn more about our world – whether its astrophysics or behavioral
economics – we build a greater understanding of ourselves. Our pursuits reflect
our values and interests, so I don’t deny that when I do what I love, I am also
separating myself from the whims that others would like to impose on me.
In this sense, following our dreams is a lonely path. No one can do this for you, 
you must be the hero of your world.


United By This Loneliness

I wanted to share these quick thoughts with you in case you were feeling
the same way. Doing what others tell you is easy, pursuing what you love
is the hardest. There will be doubt. There will be loneliness. There will be
signs of weakness and temptations to quit. But knowing that others share
that struggle and knowing that it can be overcome is a power that connects
us all. The world depends on our self-actualization.

********************************************************

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life
is your own.  No apologies or excuses.  No one to lean on, rely on,
or blame.  The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you 
alone are responsible for the quality of it.  This is the day your life 
really begins."   ~Bob Moawad

No comments:

Post a Comment