* Establishing boundaries doesn't involve
* Be kind. To yourself and others.
* There's no need to 'lose your mind' and
walk away over one thing.
* Don't throw the baby out with the
* Remember that there were reasons you
grew to love someone.
* Don't dwell entirely on negatives; don't
ignore real issues, either.
* Take the good with the bad.
* Cease fighting; let it be. I don't have to
own or internalize conflict.
* A resentment only has the power over me
I choose to allow it to.
* Don't respond in anger; nothing good comes
* Hold a volatile reaction in check; count to 10
or walk away.
* Resist the urge to say EVERYthing you feel;
overly gushing or overly critical.
* It isn't a requirement that I understand
* It isn't a requirement that I make anyone
* Be less sensitive. There's more to the world
than how I feel about something.
* It's just another person's opinion, It doesn't
control me in any way.
* I am in charge of my life; how I feel, how I
respond, whom I interact with.