Monday, July 5, 2010

What do we do with 'independence' now?


 Good morning, family....

At the start of another week,
let me be aware...that
Goodness, strength, and inspiration
are not specific to honored institutions,
authoritative books, powerful figures,
or hallowed halls.

Blessings and courage can be found on
the sticky-stained floors of public
restrooms, in the midst of a jeering
mob of doubters, and in those dark
moments of deepest heartbreak and fear.

Truth and light are in everything at
every time...everywhere. If I drown
out the distraction of circumstance
and fatalistic emotions, if I step outside
my dramatizing hyper-sensitivity....I can
find a center that is at peace.

I hope that we could all carry that
understanding with us today.

Peace,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment