Sunday, July 4, 2010

Find the Center

Will anyone be the least bit concerned
about how dour or serious I have been?
Has my heartache and discord affected
anyone but me in the scheme of things?


Let go....relax....enjoy.
It could all be over at any moment.
This is all whatever I choose for it to be.


Blocking out people and life and chance
means blocking out goodness and joy
and possibility.


I am open to everything...
(work in progress...my choice for this day)...
I hold on to nothing.....
(in this moment, one decision at a time)...
It will all be exactly as it needs to be;
it couldn't be anything else.


Good, bad, indifferent....
Regardless of my reaction,
life rages on.


Most times, I can only affect my responses.


Release the Past
Believe in the Future
Live in the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment